Keroro 4 Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite movie based character?

4 posters

Go down

What is your favorite movie based character? Empty What is your favorite movie based character?

Post  Radada Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I love the movies of Keroro Gunso and can't wait for them to be dubbed in English but i do like all the interesting characters of it and i have to say my favorite would be Meru the prince frog of the 2nd movie and the villain in some ways but i would like to know whats your favorite character?
Radada
Radada
Admin

https://keroroforteens14.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie based character? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie based character?

Post  Supah Spaz Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:47 pm

I like Dark Keroro, I thought that he was pretty interesting, despite being eligible for the "Evil Clone" stereotype.
Supah Spaz
Supah Spaz

https://www.youtube.com/user/RabidSonicFan

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie based character? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie based character?

Post  Aidoro Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Meru wrote:I love the movies of Keroro Gunso and can't wait for them to be dubbed in English but i do like all the interesting characters of it and i have to say my favorite would be Meru the prince frog of the 2nd movie and the villain in some ways but i would like to know whats your favorite character?

I liked Kiruru. He's a very interesting villain. I also like Akuaku and the Dark Keroro Platoon.

Aidoro

Back to top Go down

Post  G66XD66 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 am

I would have to say probably Shivava because hes so funny and adorable, but Aku Aku is just awesome 8D
G66XD66
G66XD66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down